Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home2/phunky72/public_html/wp-content/themes/babyrecipes-org/single-recipes.php on line 128
Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home2/phunky72/public_html/wp-content/themes/babyrecipes-org/single-recipes.php on line 128
Coconut Vege Soup
Baby Recipes for you
5 minutesCooking time
25 minutesAge group
10 - 12 monthsIngredients
1 small onion
1 cup of pumpkin
1/2 sweet potato
1 cup of coconut milk
Pinch of salt
1. Peel and chop up the onion, pumpkin and sweet potato.
2. Using a small pot, add in a little vegetable oil and saute off the chopped vegetables for 2 - 3 minutes.
3. Add in the coconut milk and simmer for 15 - 20 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked through.
4. Blend using a stick blender or food processor.
5. Season with a pinch of salt for taste.
You could always try to add in a little soy sauce, grated ginger or a squeeze of lime to add more flavour. Mix in some cooked rice to get some texture in this meal for your baby.