Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'phunky72'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home2/phunky72/public_html/wp-content/themes/babyrecipes-org/single-recipes.php on line 128
Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home2/phunky72/public_html/wp-content/themes/babyrecipes-org/single-recipes.php on line 128
Roasted Sweet Potato & Pear
Baby Recipes for you
2 minutesCooking time
30 minutesAge group
6 - 8 monthsIngredients
1 medium sized sweet potato
1 ripe pear
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees C.
2. Chop in half lengthways the sweet potato and the pear.
3. Drizzle a little vegetable oil on a baking tray that is lined with baking paper.
4. Place the cut pear and sweet potato onto the baking tray.
5. Place into the oven and bake for 30 minutes until the pear and sweet potato are cooked.
6. When cooked, scoop out the flesh from the sweet potato into a small bowl. Do the same for the pear and remove the core and skin and scoop out the cooked pear.
7. Mash together with a fork util you are happy with the consistency.