Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'phunky72'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home2/phunky72/public_html/wp-content/themes/babyrecipes-org/single-recipes.php on line 128
Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home2/phunky72/public_html/wp-content/themes/babyrecipes-org/single-recipes.php on line 128
Spiced Mushroom, Spinach & Pumpkin
Baby Recipes for you
5 minutesCooking time
15 minutesAge group
12 - 36 monthsIngredients
4 button mushrooms
1 cup of pumpkin
1 cup of baby spinach
1 garlic clove
1 teaspoon of ground cumin
salt to taste
1. Remove skin and seeds from pumpkin. Chop up into small pieces.
2. Chop up mushrooms into small pieces.
3. Chop up the baby spinach into small pieces.
4. Heat up a medium sized pan and add in a little olive oil.
5. Add in the chopped pumpkin and cook for 5 minutes. Add in the garlic as well - peel and chop finely.
6. Then add in the chopped mushrooms and cook for another 5 minutes.
7. Add in the chopped spinach, ground cumin and cook for another 5 minutes until everything is cooked through.
8. Remove ingredients into a separate bowl and mash roughly with a fork. Or you could puree using a stick blender.
9. Season with a pinch of salt to taste.
You could always serve this meal up with some plain yoghurt or with some grated cheese.