12 – 36 months
1 medium sized eggplant
1 cup of baby spinach
1/2 cup of plain yoghurt
1 garlic clove
1 tablespoon of olive oil
A pinch of salt
1. Slice up the eggplant length ways into thin strips. Remove the woody stalk at the end of the eggplant.
2. Heat up a large fry pan and add in the olive oil and bring to a medium to high heat.
3. Add in the eggplant strips and cook for a good 5 minutes each side until cooked through.
4. Dice the garlic and add to the pan and cook for 1 – 2 minutes.
5. Add in the baby spinach and cook until it has wilted through.
6. When the eggplant, spinach and garlic has cooked through, put into a separate bowl.
7. Add to the bowl the plain yoghurt and a pinch of salt.
8. Blend together using a stick blender or food processor.
This is not only a yummy meal for your baby but makes for a delicious dip as well!