6 – 8 months
¼ cup of yellow cornmeal (polenta)
¼ cup of cold water, plus
¾ cup of cold water
2 teaspoons of wheatgerm
¼ cup of powdered milk
1. Combine the cornmeal, wheatgerm and powdered milk in a small bowl then mix in the ¼ cup of cold water until smooth.
2. Bring the ¾ cup of water to the boil in a small saucepan over medium heat.
3. Stir the cornmeal mix into the boiling water and return it to the boil.
4. Turn heat to low and simmer for 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
5. Serve as it is, or drizzled with honey, or with some homemade fruit puree.
Mix in some pureed apple, pear, blueberries or banana to give this dish more flavour!!!