10 – 12 months
4 medium sized button mushrooms
2 tablespoons of full thickened cream
1 garlic clove
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil (or use spray oil)
1. Chop mushrooms into small pieces.
2. Chop garlic into small pieces
3. Heat up a small non stick sauce pan and bring it to a high heat.
4. Add in the vegetable oil followed by the chopped mushrooms. Saute mushrooms for 3 – 4 minutes.
5. Add in to chopped garlic and saute with mushrooms for another minute.
6. Add in the cream and cook on a high heat for another minute until you see the cream start to reduce and thicken. Then remove from the heat and put into a separate bowl.
7. Blend using a stick blender or use a food processor to get a nice smooth consistency.
8. Serve up on a piece of toast or on some crackers.
Double or triple the quantities to make more so you can have some for yourself. This will go well when you want your own snack. Perfect company on your cheese platter!